This means those tools they provide only work for jobs posted on those sites, not other sites. EmployThis consolidates all job search data in one easy tool accessible from any browser device.[/accordion_item][accordion_item title=”Does this mean that Employthis will work on all sites job listings?”]Yes. You can access all sites, including direct hire, Craigslist and Monster and similar sites. Your EmployThis account will bring them all together. You will even be able to compare similar jobs on different announcement sites. Previously saved job listings can also be compared to current ones.[/accordion_item][accordion_item title=”What is special about EmployThis?”]EmployThis provides power tools for getting hired.
Job Listing Capture – Users can store copies of web pages with a single click. You can access and review those job description pages at a later date, even after the job announcement has been removed from the Web. This means that even a deleted or expired job announcement can be easily restored with just a simple click. You can compare similar job announcements both previous and current.
Information Organization – EmployThis links job announcements to resumes, cover letters, company research and correspondence for easy access. EmployThis keeps a job seeker organized by visually linking all information related to a specific job opportunity and making this information available in a quick and efficient manner. This functionality can’t be found on any other employment related service.
- Visual Interface – EmployThis creates a visual representation or ‘Job Map”to help people see and find the things they need quickly. This is shown below where two medical assistant job listings are shown using this Job Map. It provides information visually, the way people think, not the way computers do. Clicking on a picture element opens the item.
The Job MapTM[/accordion_item][accordion_item title=”Can’t I use Excel or Word to do this?”]No. Although Excel and Word can store some of the information, they are not mobile or web enabled. Additionally a text or Acrobat document and a picture or captured web page are not connected. Only EmployThis does.
They are not able to provide an easy to use, grouping of all the information a job seeker needs in a simple icon picture like a smart phone touch screen.
As shown in the graphic above, there is no way to visually associate the elements of a job search using unassociated tools like Word or Excel. EmployThis links the job search with a visual map. Using this Job MapTM and clicking on a descriptive icon element will open it for viewing. And saving a web page to an Excel spreadsheet is beyond the casual user.[/accordion_item][accordion_item title=”Does this mean that when a job calls for an interview, I can click on the job icon and see all the related files, visually?”]Yes, that is exactly what it means.[/accordion_item][accordion_item title=”Why would I pay for this service?”]The simple answer is because you need to be prepared for a job interview. Employers will hire the person they believe is the most qualified. When you demonstrate you are prepared you have the best chance to get hired. EmployThis will help you prepare. Most people pay for the things that make their lives better.[/accordion_item][accordion_item title=”Why should I pre-purchase now?”]
- You will be notified as soon as it is available in phase 2. You can use EmployThis to help in your job search before it is live to the public.
- You get a handsome discount for the services. The more you contribute the deeper the discount.
- You should do it now because it is the right thing to do. Even if you don’t need EmployThis now or even later, you can give it to a friend who does need it.
- Only with your participation will EmployThis happen. The more you contribute the quicker it becomes a reality. If you could use EmployThis NOW, then buy a larger perk, it will help us deliver sooner.
- FAST: EmployThis helps job seekers organize all the relevant information associated with a specific job application in one place. The cost benefit or ROI should be clear; most users of our service will be hired quicker than the industry average of 40 weeks.
- EASY: The Job Map provides quick access for nontechnical people. Anyone should be able to use our service.
- UNIVERSAL: EmployThis works for job seekers regardless of where a job is listed on the Web; whether at the company, on a job board, with an employment agency or even posted on Craigslist.
- Phase one is fundraising and development, projected to be completed in three to six months.
- Phase two is deployment, testing and marketing.
- Pre-orders will be allowed to use the system during pre-launch.
- The estimated time to test and prepare marketing is two to three months.
- Phase three is public announcement and launch.
Security is of utmost importance to the founders of EmployThis. We pledge to utilize state-of-art data security protocols and best practices to protect our clients’ data.
Social networking sites such as LinkedIn and Facebook publish user information for public review and make it difficult for their users to manage security settings. At EmployThis, we will make privacy simple for our users. Each user is provided with a private and secure work area. When a user applies for a job, he selects which data to be shared.
That is your data! It is private!
Employers and recruiters can’t access user profiles on EmployThis. You control who sees your personal data. The default is private![/accordion_item][accordion_item title=”Is it affordable?”]Yes! It is extremely affordable. There are four levels of use. Free, and monthly at $15, $25 and $35. Most people will use the free or $15 monthly. Power users and executives will need the premium features. For a breakdown of the plans check on our website under Features and Plans.[/accordion_item][accordion_item title=”How do you see competition?”]Job boards have failed in providing you and other job seekers with comprehensive tools. They provide limited and cumbersome tools if they provide any at all. Job listing sites are paid by the employer, not the candidates so their motivation is to serve the employer, not you.
You and other job applicants are faced with producing and managing multiple copies of personal profiles, resumes cover letters and similar on a numerous variety of websites.
EmployThis serves YOU, the applicant, not the employer! This is a fundamental differentiation and significant advantage for users of EmployThis.[/accordion_item][accordion_item title=”Will EmployThis have a site available for Spanish speaking job seekers?”]Si (Yes), we intend to release a Spanish version within 6 months of launch.[/accordion_item]